transcriptions meaning EN
- plural of transcription.
- More Examples
- Used in the Middle of Sentence
- Much of our understanding derives from the study of mice with targeted mutations, finding key transcription factors, growth factors and receptors required for normal palatogenesis.
- Pax3 and Pax7 are paired box transcription factors that contribute to early striated muscle development and are expressed in the dermatomyotome of paraxial mesoderm.
- Based on previous data, here we sought to test the hypothesis that exposure to SSRIs would alter the proliferation and apoptosis of perisutural cells at the cellular and transcription levels.
- Used in the Ending of Sentence
- This means the stem-loop tool—with its base-pairing and nonpairing composition—is relevant to all agents of the current RNA world being active in cellular genomes after transcription.