characterization meaning EN
- Characterization or characterisation is the concept of creating characters for a narrative.
- The act or process of characterizing.
- It was while he was performing the duties of the store that he acquired the soubriquet "Honest Abe"--a characterization that he never dishonored, and an abbreviation that he never outgrew.
- More Examples
- Used in the Middle of Sentence
- We apply our result to prove known characterizations of connectedness and bipartiteness in -graphs by using an spectral approach.
- The characterization of hormonal receptors, in particular PR, opened new ways towards antiprogestogens as therapeutic strategies.
- We also give characterizations of continuous posheaves and completely distributive posheaves, and show that an algebraic completely distributive posheaf is spatial..