- A drawing showing technical details of a building, machine, etc., with unwanted details omitted, and often using symbols rather than detailed drawing to represent doors, valves, etc.
- A set of intended actions, usually mutually related, through which one expects to achieve a goal.
- A two-dimensional drawing of a building as seen from above with obscuring or irrelevant details such as roof removed, or of a floor of a building, revealing the internal layout; as distinct from the elevation.
- A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- (transitive) To design (a building, machine, etc.).
- (transitive) To create a plan for.
- (intransitive) To intend.
- See plan on.
- (intransitive) To make a plan.
- Chersydrus is the Aglyphous representative of the Hydrophids, with which it agrees in its mode of life and general appearance.